Third call: January 22nd – March 4th 2019
Second call: December 17th 2018 -January 20th 2019
1. SFL descriptive work across languages
2. Educational Linguistics
4. SFL and Literature
5. SFL and related linguistic theories
6. Translation Studies and SFL
7. Context, genre and register
8. Language Policy and SFL
9. Corpus Linguistics and SFL
10. Positive and Critical Discourse Studies
11. Computational Linguistics and SFL
Individual presentations: 20 minutes + 10 minutes of discussion.
Colloquium: 2 hours, minimum 3 and maximum 4 participants.
For abstract preparation, please consider:
- abstract: 350 words
- at least 3 key words.
- references: uploaded as a Word document (see below).
All this information (except from references) should be written directly in Easychair
For colloquium, please consider:
- colloquium's general title
- general abstract
- name and affiliation of coordinator
The general abstract should be written directly in Easychair.
In addition, please upload a Word document (file extension .doc or .docx) with the following information:
- the colloquium's general title and general abstract (plus the name and affiliation of coordinator)
- all of the specific abstracts, their titles, their authors, their affiliations, and their emails.
All bibliographic references associated with your proposal (either paper or colloquium) should be uploaded as a Word document (file extension .doc or .docx)
Once you log into Easychair, you will find this information there to help you with your submission.
For abstract submission (individual papers and colloquia), please click the following link: